Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hearthstone Adventures! Heroic Naxx Arachnid Quarter, Part one.

I ran through the first two parts of Nax today pretty quickly using only the priest class for the regular mode, then the druid and rogue class challenges, and then was like, "Hey, I should try the heroic mode, I could probably do it. It shouldn't be too different." WRONG. Faerlina had like 50 HP, and her worshipers gave her +3 attack instead of +1. It also states that it may take multiple attempts.

Never the less, I beat her on my first try with my favorite class, Priest.
 Be prepared when you go into heroic mode, I didn't realize alot of the changes from normal until my brother pointed them out to me such as the HP increase and card modifications.


Thanks for reading, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to drop a line!

-Fallzen

No comments:

Post a Comment