Monday, April 7, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Well, for those of you that dont know, I just got out of prison. I got out on January 27 of this year. My last post was on 11/11/12 which was like 2 months before i got arrested. Obviously a lot has changed. The island came out and now the new expansion is on its way. But there's a little more to everything than there appears to be. The Elder Scrolls Online just came out, and it looks beautiful. We will have to see what happens with that. Also, being gone for over a year I've missed out on a lot of new things, and not just in WoW. I just found out what Vines was like a month ago. Hahaha.

 Anyways, I'm going to be getting things running so check back for updates or follow the tweets. twitter.com/seaoversky
twitch.tv/rellikzero

No comments:

Post a Comment