Saturday, August 2, 2014

Naxxramas Plague Quarter

I've been very busy with the restaurant I work at closing and such so I haven't had much time to play, but during the time I have been able to play, I've been focusing on the quests I've had built up and leveling my Heroes, editing a few decks, etc. I really want to do arena runs but I can't say that I will be able to until Monday when I have no job anymore.



The Plague Quarter opened this past week and I did finish regular (with my Priest of course) and the 2 class challenges, but I wanted to wait on the Heroic mode until I finish all the quests I have. I should be done by the end of the night, hopefully, but it all depends on when I get out, and how long I feel like running the town, hungry or tired I am.

I should be updated soon with Heroic for the Plague Quarter this coming week, and then Tuesday the next Wing opens. Also, once I find another source of income I'll have World of Warcraft updates and posts for everyone.

Thanks for reading. If you havce time, check me out on Twitch.tv @ twitch.tv/rellikzero. I appreciate all of you reading and would enjoy to reply to any comments if you have any.

-Rellik Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment