Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome!

"Need a break from your enemies? You have come to the right place, and the right person."
-Tong the Fixer


After entertaining my girlfriend for a few days I have finally been able to set up my blog. Here we will mainly be discussing World of Warcraft and most - if not all - that comes with it.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Fallzen, a Blood Elf Paladin. I have been playing wow since Vanilla and have had this toon since the start of BC. I'm level 88 as of this post. As of now I am on my way to continue questing in Kun-Lai Summit to try and reach the level cap of 90. On my way there, i set up shop in the Tavern in the Mists; Here, I discovered Wrathion <The Black Prince>, who is Deathwing's son. He told me of his hatred for his father and the Red Dragonflight. If I'm not mistaken, this becomes a quest hub at 90, but we'll have more on that when the time is right.



Anyways, I better get going. I have quite a bit to do IRL today before I can get to Kun-Lai.
Happy hunting!
-Fallzen




No comments:

Post a Comment